- Structural damage or collapse
- Uncontrolled gas leak
- Uncontrolled chemical or hazardous material spills
Call 13611 and follow the dispatcher’s and emergency responders’ instructions in cases of:
- Unknown odors
- Hazardous conditions
- Activated residence hall room smoke detectors
- Persons trapped in elevators
For facility and utility problems in Campus facilities call the Campus Facilities Office at 646-971-3660, for problems such as:
- Electrical outage
- Heating or air-conditioning failure
- Building or room security issues
If the problem occurs between 5 p.m. and 8 a.m., or on weekends, call Security Dispatch Office 646-971-3611.
In case of electrical emergencies, do not touch equipment that is smoking, sparking, tripping circuit breakers or giving electrical shocks.
In case of telephone or computer network failure, call your unit’s network administrator or Cornell Information Technologies at 607 255-5500.